Major Mechanical Construction
Notch can take the prime contractor role on major mechanical piping projects involving new installations and upgrades to your plant process and utility systems. We have an established track record of successfully completing challenging projects in the $500K – $4,000,000 range as proven by our state- and national-level Excellence Awards.
Award Winning Projects
- American Superconductor Process & Utility Piping – $3.1M
- Bradley Airport Utility Plant Upgrade – $1.2M
- Aspen Aerogels Process & Utility Piping for New Manufacturing Facility – $3.2M
On projects with a significant piping scope, Notch can take the prime contractor role, performing all piping work with our own craft resources and managing all subcontractors for trades not performed in-house, including:
- Electrical & controls
- Civil work, including concrete & structural steel
- Non-destructive examination
- Testing & balancing, commissioning of systems
Other Notch Advantages
- Bonded for single project: up to $5,000,000
- Offers CPM scheduling & project management capabilities
- Performing significant self-perform and prefabrication capabilities to help us keep tough projects on schedule
Prefabrication & Preassembly Capabilities
We prefabricate many pipe spools and subassemblies—often an entire system—in our 6,000 square foot shop. This speeds assembly at the job site, reduces worksite hazards, and minimizes disruption of your operations.
Our large, inventory of in-house specialty tools and equipment means we have the right tool to get the job done properly and cost effectively.